- covering of mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and disposing it properly into the waste-basket
- Wearing Surgical Masks when unwell
- Hand-Washing/Cleansing with soap or with Alcohol-based sanitizers
Exercise Social Responsibility
When sick and not feeling well, to see a doctor and stay at home. Put on a mask if you really need to go out.
Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
- Consuming a Balanced Diet and adequate amount of Water daily
- Essential Supplements such as Vitamins A, C, E, and Zinc
- Adequate rest
Monitoring of Temperature
Temperature should be measured twice a day (morning and afternoon).
Fever is Oral Temp >37.4 degrees Celsius
(immediately don a mask and visit the Doc)
36.0-38.0 deg C can be normal for aural temp.