I love to blog/talk about my family. These sincere sharings are to tell you that family bonding is on top of my life agenda and i believe that each one of us have a uniqueness that others can leverage on. Being very family-oriented, I hope all my entries can contribute by 'prosperizing' other family. This world needs great family towards building great ummah :)

Doa utk Semua
Ya Allah cukupkan rizki padaku, berkahilah rezeki itu dan gantikan semua yg hilang dengan yang lebih baik lagi. Ya Allah sukakan diriku pd IMAN dan hiasi hatiku dengan IMAN itu. Ya Allah sembuhkan bila ada teman-teman yg sakit, lunasi bagi yang berhutang, mudahkan jodoh yg soleh/solehah bagi yg belum, mudahkan pekerjaan bila yang belum mendapatkannya.. ameen

Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Little Minka

Setelah ditimbang tara pelbagai komen ttg hangbag MBMJ tu saya terus cancel niat nak beli bag tu hahaha..
Nasib baik la ada member saya yg sudi berkongsi pengalaman beliau guna bag ni. Thank you Zie! :)

Ni antara komen2 yg buatkan saya x jadi beli hihi (untuk timbang tara korang juger if korang nak tau pasal review bag ni). Lepas baca review terpulang lah pada korang masih nak beli atau tak kan..:

Edd, beg ni leather dia berat sket, so klu travel ngan anak2 & sling lama kt shoulder terasa la jugak bebannya. Pastu klu baju yg color bleed mmg lekat kat leather yg kaler cerah. Aku pakai preppy hobo yang wane oren, masa g jakarta jenuh la jgk tukar kiri kanan hehe


ye la, kluar duit byk biar baloi, biar lenjan btul2 tp klu x selesa pn x syiok kan ? so klu dgn anak2 aku jrg bwk bag ni 1 sbb berat 2 sbb dia deep & opening dia lg kecik dr body. selalu m'gagau cari brg2 kecik., cam wet tissue, kunci keter tp klu preppy at least kt luar byk pocket

Hehe maka nya setelah mendapat kelulusan husband tercinta (walaupun ni duit bonus saya, harus minter izin oo hahaha sebab ustza azhar idrus kata, sebab suami yg izinkan kiter kuar bekerja, jadi perlu juga la bagitau kan...hihi).. dan setelah baca review yg saya google kat tenet makanya saya telah membeli bag ini..

Taraaa.....

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Little Minka in Tangerine color



Beg ni saya baca kat review agak besar la jugak..saya suker!
size dia ok la kot.. x kecik & x berapa besar


Argh sukernya.. saya dah bayar.. nasib baik la item ni ready stock..tak sabar nya nak tunggu.. baru bayar pagi tadi..insyaallah minggu depan dapat lah..

Saya google jugak kat website lain tapi kebanyakan jual 1K+, littlecabin jual paling murah. RM890.

Ok, meh saya share review pasal handbag ni :

The perfect handbag!
PostedMarch 18, 2013
Everything about this purse is perfect...design, looks, quality! I want one in every color! Top notch workmanship and functionality.

Great in all aspectsPostedMarch 17, 2013I just got the pink one. It is one of my best purchase in a long time. I am rather on the conservative side of fashion, however this hot color has lifted my entire look and people keep on asking me where I got it! At least twice every time!


The look combined with so many great features make it such a precious unique handbag.

Highly recommended in every woman's wardrobe!!!

Excellent spring bag
PostedMarch 10, 2013
I just purchased the cobble hill little minka in mint and it is already my favorite spring bag. The leather is soft and supple, and the color is a soft, gorgeous mint, perfect for the pastels of the season. The pockets are functional (iPhone 5 and keys fit nicely) and the size is optimal for carrying essentials but not everything but the kitchen sink (hate overstuffed bags). All in all, the best Kate Spade I have!
 
Love it!
PostedMarch 9, 2013
I love this bag, the pebbled leather is sooo soft and the color is a wonderful rich orange spice :)
 
Great Quality
PostedMarch 8, 2013
I like the bag with soft leather and great color. Not so heavy compared with other KS bags. Big enough for an ipad and any daily use. It is a little bigger than my expectation. And as a petite girl only 5'25, the strap is a little bit long. But still, I love it since I only spend half on such a high-quality bag.
 
what I expected to be!!!Superb!
PostedMarch 8, 2013
Very useful for me because I have room for all my hubby and kids stuff!!! I love the quality and functionality. I bought the oyster in color and looks very stylish, it will never go out of style. And most of all I love how I received it because it was very well packaged and very presentable. This was my hubby's valentine gift for me although not gift wrapped, the packaging was perfect!!! This is my first kate spade purse!! And I will definetly purchase again!!! Shipping was quick too!
 
Quality soft leather
PostedMarch 8, 2013
I'm extremely happy with my purchase. The bag itself is a beautiful soft leather. The choice of 2 different length straps is such a bonus. The size of the bag is perfect for everyday use.
 
soft bag with great functionality
PostedMarch 8, 2013
I bought orange color and I just love it in winter, it really stands out my dark cloths. The bag is a little big than I imagine but it is able to fit everything I need for daily use. The leather is really soft and comfort. The only complain I would have is the leather is so soft and it is not able to stand and the flip is bend especially when carrying with the short handle.
 
Fantastic, slightly orangey color. Very nice leather. Love the dual straps.
Only complaint is that the zipper on the pocket is a pain to open and close, but due to the design I don't think I'll use that pocket anyway -- it points straight at the ground and I could just see myself not closing it all the way and having things fall out without noticing.
The main part of the bag has a magnetic closure, which is super convenient!
 
Gagaggaa tak sabarnya!!! :). Nanti kalau saya dah dapat saya tunjuk yer :)

1 comment:

Tukang Campak said...

oopsie, tak sangka plak komen aku ada impact kat decision ko Edd. Just bg opinion sbb dh gunapakai kan. Aku tgk gambo cik KateSpade kt FB ko jek x prasan dh up kat blog. Meleleh ayaqlioq. Cun seh.

Google