I love to blog/talk about my family. These sincere sharings are to tell you that family bonding is on top of my life agenda and i believe that each one of us have a uniqueness that others can leverage on. Being very family-oriented, I hope all my entries can contribute by 'prosperizing' other family. This world needs great family towards building great ummah :)

Doa utk Semua
Ya Allah cukupkan rizki padaku, berkahilah rezeki itu dan gantikan semua yg hilang dengan yang lebih baik lagi. Ya Allah sukakan diriku pd IMAN dan hiasi hatiku dengan IMAN itu. Ya Allah sembuhkan bila ada teman-teman yg sakit, lunasi bagi yang berhutang, mudahkan jodoh yg soleh/solehah bagi yg belum, mudahkan pekerjaan bila yang belum mendapatkannya.. ameen

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Brother's Story - Part 1

Mungkin sebuah kisah utk renungan kita bersama.. Kisah bagaimana jatuh bangun dia didlm karier yg bermula sebagai pengurus estate sehingga hilang mata pencarian & terpaksa jual nasi lemak utk sara hidup & bagaimana bangkit kembali.

"everything in this life has purpose. There r no mistakes,
no coincidences,
all events r blessings given
to us to learn from…"

It's My Life - Pt 1 - by Edlee Black (nama samaran dia Black sejak dr sewaktu belajar kat RMC lagiks sebab dia kan gelap ekekeke)


Well...here I am again....back to where I belong...inthe estate. I tried to escape estate life before and I did....for about 2 years I think...and suddenly...I'm back... living an estate life. Maybe this is my place.. my karma...my destiny. If it so, then, I must make it the best. A life I won't regret. A life that will be envied by others.

After 10 years...with Boustead Estate Agency....working in oil palm plantations...spanned across Borneo and a bit in Johor...I made a decision to change my life course...I set my direction toward business orientation life...so, I joined a newly set up local company...that sells liquid fertilizer. After a month ' training' in head office, they sent me to Kuching, Sarawak to set up a new branch there. And after one month, after the change of CEO for the third times, suddenly they made a decision to hold the branch set up. CEO himself called me...he wanted me to operate the business from my rented house....that day also...we had a fruitful argumentation...at least that what I think. The final verdict...he asked me to share the office with our main distributor. 5 months with all the nonsense monkey businesses and a lot of unprofessional business ethic...plus with an egocentric top management, we managed to gain a steady loss of income. Feeling the heat, they made me transferred to Sandakan, Sabah. All operations in Sarawak will be held off temporarily.

I drove to Sandakan from Kuching, about 1,500 km....for30 damned hours.... I only stop for a drink and have a fair share of cigarette's puff. Aaahh....and one occasion during Immigration inspection at Brunei's border...when they stopped me for allegedly bringing illegal items into the country, an Astro decoder and satellite dish. Well, with some help from my friends in Miri, we successfully concealed the apparatus and smuggled it through Brunei. By the time, I arrived at Sandakan... I was utterly exhausted....and yet no salary for the month.

Next part...how I survived by distributing Nasi Lemak in Sandakan.....and how I managed to sell some fertilizers for my flight home's ticket to Kelantan...

No comments:

Google